PSMB (HRDF) Scheme: SBL
MBOT CPD Hours: 30
Basic Practical Welding – SMAW, GTAW and GMAW processes
This course is designed to provide practical training and exposure and gain basic knowledge and understanding of the SMAW, GTAW and GMAW processes.
– Practical knowledge and understanding of the SMAW, GTAW and GMAW process.
– Knowledge of the common types of welding consumables and equipment used in the above processes
– Hands-on practice on SMAW, GTAW and GMAW process in basic positions.
– Usage of the welding consumables e.g. wire electrode, shielding gas, filler rod
– Basic functions of of the welding equipment for the above processes.
Who Should Attend
People who are not directly involved in welding but wants to have basic practical knowledge and understanding of SMAW, GTAW and GMAW and the consumables/equipment used in these processes.