Air Products Malaysia Sdn Bhd in collaboration with the Welding Institute of Malaysia (WIM) would like to invite you to attend a Technical Talk on Safer, Easier And More Economical Welding With The Right Shielding Gas.
• Introduce the latest built-in cylinder regulator technology for safer, easier and more economical welding applications.
• How to select the suitable type of shielding gas to improve productivity and lower the cost of your welding process.
• Best practices in safe cylinder handling including daily handling and storage, procedures for dealing with gas cylinders involved in a fire, explosion or other accidents.
• Live welding demonstration on how to achieve optimal welding performance with the right type of shielding gas.
• How an innovative built-in regulator makes a difference to conventional welding applications.
• Tips on how to select the right type of shielding gas.
• To understand the best practices of handling gas cylinders safely.
• Live demonstration for participants to witness the welding results of different types of shielding gases.
Craig Hunt is the director responsible for the development & marketing of Air Products’ Packaged Gases offerings. These include gases and services for welding & cutting applications. Craig has worked for Air Products for over 20 years in a variety of technical & marketing roles.
He has worked in Air Products Packaged Gases in Europe, USA & Asia. Prior to joining Air Products Craig worked in the marine industry as a welding & coatings engineer and held a variety of positions in the Arc Welding & Thermal Spraying division at TWI in Cambridge, UK. Craig has a BSc in Engineering Metallurgy from the University of Salford, UK.