- Discuss on basics of corrosions such as HIC, SSCC, SSC, PWC, SOHIC and other popular corrosions criterias.
- Mechanism of corrosions on the welds and its metallurgical impacts.
- Types of corrosion related service failures.
- Role of Hydrogen in corrosion and techniques for hydrogen control.
- Storage and Handling of welding consumables to minimise hydrogen absorption
- Techniques to achieve optimized weld quality and surpassing acceptance criterias
- Utilising Supply Chain Management procurement guides in AWS 5.01 as solution for fabrication of critical components
You should attend if you are in this industry:-
- Materials and Corrosion Engineers
- Welding Engineers
- Academicians in Welding engineering
- Oil and Gas industry Executives
- Piping, Plant and Structural engineers working on sour service constructions.
- Passionate individuals associated with welding technology
Speaker: Mr. Jean- Francois Tison – Senior Welding Engineer (IWE) , Lincoln Electric Malaysia
Mr. Jean -Francois Tison is the senior welding engineer for APAC region. He has 20 years of experience in manufacturing and engineering of welding consumables. His extensive experience and knowledge in welding metallurgy and practical applications will surely make it worthwhile to join the webinar.