Welding Institute (Malaysia) Bhd was established in 2004 to provide a focus for individuals and organizations that are involved in welding, joining, cutting and associated technologies.
WIM’s objectives are to provide and improve knowledge on welding and related technologies through newsletters, publication and encourage qualification and continuing professional development through training, seminars and conferences.
WIM’s overall aim is to promote new welding, joining and cutting technologies in all areas of the welding industry.
1) Technical information and guidance on welding, joining and related technologies
2) Members receive WIM’s quarterly newsletter and TWI’s quarterly magazine ‘Connect’
3) Discounts given when attending courses, seminars, technical talks and conferences organised by us
4) Free advertising in WIM’s website for Corporate members
5) Networking with companies and individuals in the field of welding and joining technologies
Contact us on line or at the address below or fill in the application form on line.
Categories of membership are as follows :
All membership fees are subject to 6% GST w.e.f. 1st Oct 2016